WELCOME TO GMS RLSS ONLINE HELP
The help you need at your fingertips.
If you are using Norton Anti-virus, you may encounter a pop-up message stating the downloaded file is not safe and has been removed. To download the file, you will need to follow the steps below.
1. Open Norton
2. Select Settings
3. From the Settings menu and on the Computer tab, select Items to Exclude from Auto-protect, SONAR, and Download Intelligence Detection. On some versions, this option may be phrased slightly different.
4. Select Configure.
5. On the Real Time Exclusions screen, select Add and browse to the folder the file will be downloaded to. Include subfolders is automatically checked. Click OK.
6. Repeat steps 3, 4 and 5 if there is more than one folder that you downloaded files to, such as if you have both a GMS_Revisions folder & an RLSS_Revisions folder.
7. After selecting all necessary folders, click Apply, OK on the Real Time Exclusions screen.
8. Click OK on the Settings screen.
9. You should now be able to successfully download the file.
10. If after downloading you are concerned about your computer’s security, you may follow steps 1-4, select your folder to which the file was downloaded and remove it from the exclusion.